CHATTANOOGA, TN- On Friday, November 16th, four Baylor Swim Club / Baylor School athletes signed college national letters of intent. All four student athletes will attend Division I schools."This is a very talented group that's really developed well since they came to Baylor," Head Coach Dan Flack said. "They will be huge assets for the programs they're going to be a part of."
Click here! for the College Signing Party Photo Gallery
Gershwin Greene is a three year boarding student from the Bahamas, and he will attend the Virginia Technical Institute located in Blacksburg, VA. Greene is a member of the Bahamas National team, and two time High School All-American as a member of the Baylor School's TICSA State Championship relay teams. Below you will find more of Greene's accomplishments at the Baylor School.
- 3 time State Relay Champion , 2 Time All State Relay Member , 4 time Relay
- All American, State Finalist 50 free, 100 free
- Junior National Qualifier 50 free, 100 free
- Bahamas National Record Holder (50 free)
- Bahamas National Team Member
Peter Lochmaier is a seven year day student that is headed to the Air Force Academy. His older sister Emma is currently in her final year at the Air Force Academy. Lochmaier is two time relay High School All-American, a Southeastern Swimming Champion, and Southeastern Swimming record holder. Below are some of Peter's highlights while at Baylor.
- 2 time Relay All American,
Southeastern Swimming Champion, Southeastern Swimming Relay Record Holder
- Placed 2nd at State Championship in 100 fly, 3rd in 500 freestyle
- Junior National Qualifier 100 fly, 200 fly, 500 free, 400 IM
Jason Green is a three year Baylor School student from Asheville, NC and he will be attending St. Bonaventure University in Bonaventure, NY. Green is a Junior National qualifier in the 200 IM, 400 IM, and 200 breastroke events. See Jason Green's accomplishments below.
- Southeastern Swimming Relay Record Holder
- State Finalist 200 IM
- Junior National Qualifer in 200 IM, 400 IM, 200 breastroke
Finally, Sam Suer is a two year Baylor School student from New York and she will attend the University of Kentucky. Suer was a member of Baylor School's TISCA state finalist relay teams in 2016. The Baylor School girls team placed 2nd overall at the 2016 TISCA State Championships.
Congratulations to Greshwin, Peter, Jason, and Sam on this great accomplishment, and the Baylor Swimming family is so proud of you.